Wednesday, June 6, 2012

So it begins

I decided to start this blog to document my first year teaching. I will be teaching at Council Bluffs Community Schools!! for the 2012-2013 school year. I will be teaching Spanish to every student in the building. This means Pre K-5th grade! It is going to be a busy year with so many students. I am terrible at remembering names, and I will have a few hundred names to remember! I am super excited to begin this journey. 


Since Spanish is not something that each elementary in the Council Bluffs Community School district has, I will be developing my own curriculum. I am excited to teach students about Spanish language and culture! It will be a big project, but I am sure that it will be rewarding to me and the students. 


I just began my graduate classes for the CADRE program. I am taking two courses for the month of June and three in July, which means that I will be even busier in July (especially with this wedding coming up)! This is going to be a very exciting year and I look forward to sharing it with everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment